Contribute to the European Citizens Association (ECA)
The main objective of the ECA is to safeguard and promote the European Union’s fundamental values.
How do we intend to accomplish our task?
- By contributing to the development of a common culture in security and defence and of a common EU identity
- By increasing citizens’ resilience to information manipulation concerning the European Union.
How can you contribute to the ECA’s success in pursuing our common objective?
Who can be admitted as member?
- any natural person, citizen of the European Union, who sends his/her written and motivated application to the registered office of the Association (to the attention of the Secretariat).
The membership fee for natural persons amount to €20,00.
A reduced membership fee of €10,00 applies to students who provide proof of registration at a secondary school or higher education institution;
- Become an Associate Member
Who can be admitted as associate member?
- any legal person (e.g. commercial companies, non-profit organisation, NGO or governmental organisation) that expresses the desire to create a link with the Association and addresses its written and motivated candidacy to the registered office of the Association (to the attention of the Secretariat). In return for a donation, either financial or in kind, the logo of the organisation will be shown on the website of the ECA and during events. The exact modalities will be discussed between the ECA Secretariat and the potential Associated Member
- Any natural person not citizen of European Union
What are the benefits of Associate Members?
- Receive, at their request, all public information concerning the ECA;
- Participate in meetings without voting right;
- Be invited to participate in other activities.
- Support citizens’ initiatives relating to the aims of the Association;
- Participate in the development of mutual support networks between members of the Association;
- Be actively involved in the establishment of a Pan-European network of European Union citizens wishing to promote the values of the European Union;
- Take part in conferences, debates and other activities promoted by the ECA that can contribute to greater awareness of the values of the European Union on a continental scale;
- Collaborate with educational and security and defence institutions at national and European level.
- Donate: The Association can receive donations, in compliance with article 9:22 of the Code of Companies and Associations.
You can choose the way that best suits your financial and philanthropic objectives:
- Online – You can support with a one-time or recurring donation online via credit or debit card.
Nonprofit organizations regularly receive tax breaks from the government because these organizations are operating on a not for profit basis. Individuals who donate to those organizations may also receive tax deductions on their income taxes for the donation of goods and cash.
For more detailed information on how to support the ECA, please contact us via mail.